G2 a.k.a. “The Gudorf Group, Inc.” believes in Zig Ziglar’s guiding principle that says “you can get everything you want in life, if you just help enough other people get what they want”.
G2’s founder, Greg Gudorf, is an adventurous spirit with a passion for innovation that propelled him from a small-town, family-owned retail business, to the technology big leagues. Now he’s turning his attention to helping and supporting entrepreneurs everywhere in growing their businesses and claiming their rightful position as leaders of economic change and progress.
Greg’s experience spans across retail, distribution, and manufacturing businesses. He’s an inventor of record on 22 USA patents, a published author, speaker, and licensed private pilot. A goal-oriented individual, he tends to ask “why not” and “what-if” in approaching problems and opportunities. Put his unique blend of skills to work for you today and you too will come to believe you can get everything you want in life if you just help enough other people get what they want.
G2 delivers the knowledge and information you need to breakthrough to the next level of business and personal performance. Defined as the delivering of information that is not commonly known, G2 intelligence, and a real-world plan to put it into action, is the successful requirement for achieving any objective. Put G2 to work for you and achieve your goals.
TESTIMONIALS --- What others say about Greg:
- “Greg’s ability to work across cultures successfully, whether in Asia, Europe or the Middle East, is well documented. He cares and it shows in his communications and business style.” March 11, 2014 David Migdal former Vice President Public Relations & Communications, Sony
- “Greg is an inspiring executive I really enjoyed working with, building a new business, creating a JV with DreamWorks Animation….Greg is a creative, fast moving, pragmatic entrepreneur with an amazing ability to pitch ideas, to address complex challenges, always focused on action and progress. It was a pleasure working closely with Greg.” September 27, 2012, Franck Boniface, Business Division Finance Director, Technicolor
- “A strong, results-driven leader always pushing for continued improvement, Greg is an affable executive with the rare ability to effectively lead organizations through significant change while still delivering on-time results. Approachable, persuasive and with a keen sense of humor, his open communication style not only helps him gain the trust and respect of the organization, but also motivates the organization toward continued results.” December 9, 2009, Haydon Boone, Vice President, Products, Digeo
- “Greg is a highly seasoned executive who brings both breadth and depth to his role. I worked with Greg on a broad range of matters, including M&A, technology/business transactions, corporate finance and governance, intellectual property, HR issues, and product development and commercialization. Greg consistently brought keen insight, valuable experience, and strong leadership to the table. In addition to both business and technical savvy, Greg demonstrated an ability to rally a team in tough times and bring focus and determination in challenging circumstances. Whether speaking to the board of directors, employees, a company partner, or the press, Greg was an excellent communicator; forthright, factual, concise, humorous, and persuasive.” November 30, 2009, David Mellen, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, Digeo, Inc.
- “Greg is one of the sharpest guys around, and a great guy to work with. His unbounded energy, steady hand, and sense of humor led the team through good times and bad. In the rare case he is available, hire him.” November 29, 2009, Steve Gunn, Chief Architect, Digeo
- “Greg's talents as a leader cover the gamut you would want from this position. His business acumen not only provided the short term focus to achieve the necessary results, but his vision enabled the path towards the future. His motivational skills are exceptional to harness the best from the team. It was truly an honor to work for Greg and develop under his leadership.” November 24, 2009, Marc Beckwitt, Vice President, Sales & Business Development, Digeo, LLC
- “Greg’s leadership and communications skills were a key factor to the company’s successful product launches. His open employee communications style was much appreciated by all. Greg has an excellent practical understanding of and instinct for the Consumer Electronics Industry and applied that knowledge and his leadership to guide the organization’s directions.” November 24, 2009, Chuck Broadus, VP Quality & Moxi Operations, ARRIS Group, Inc.
- “Greg is a well-respected and incredibly well-rounded executive. He’s very technical, knowledgeable in marketing strategies, and an extremely seasoned corporate leader. Under Greg’s directives, Digeo launched 3 products within 18 months, a corporate goal that was set and successfully met. I had the privilege to work closely with Greg on Digeo’s corporate planning, strategic restructuring, business modeling and know first-hand the exceptional skills Greg brings to the organization. It was a pleasure working with Greg and I would be thrilled to have the opportunity to work with Greg again.” November 22, 2009, Elaine Guan, Vice President of Finance, Digeo, Inc.
- “Greg is an intelligent and motivating executive professional and natural leader. He tends to have a positive impact on things around him, whether it is people, programs, or economies of scale. His approach to everyday business is realistic and structured, and he knows how to get things done.” April 9, 2008, Gerald Ferry, Techcom Group Manager, Digeo
- “I worked closely with Greg while constructing a business relationship between our two companies. I found Greg to be extremely intelligent and a pleasure to work with. It was obvious that he is very strategic and conscious of the business environment and observant to the effects of the decisions made during the negotiations. He is someone I look up to and have a large amount of respect for.” July 7, 2007, Jon W. “JW” Litt, National Sales Manager, Monster Cable Products, Inc.
- “Simply put, Greg is one of the brightest executives I have ever had the pleasure of working with. His resolve to understand complex issues then build extraordinary solutions was just one of his many strengths. Greg also has a talent for making those around him feel at ease when discussing any topic, which is really the key in building friendships and a talented professional organization.” September 17, 2009, Mark Medawar, Regional Sales Manager, Sony Electronics
- “Greg is an industry icon in the U.S. CE market, whether from satellite, cable, IPTV or consumer TV sets. His breadth of knowledge is literally staggering and often left me feeling as if I'd taken an Executive MBA course after casual conversations. On top of his considerable market knowledge and wealth of industry connections, he's just a plain nice guy with whom you can spend hours in friendly conversation on a wide spectrum of topics.” October 28, 2008, Meir Lehrer, VP, U.S. Technical Sales & Partnership Program, NDS Americas, Inc.
- “Greg is a no-nonsense leader who effectively combines his vision and business strategy with a good grasp of day-to-day operations and the performance of each individual within his organization.” February 4, 2008, Tatiana Ovanessoff, Software Configuration Management, Sony Electronics
- “Greg’s planning brought Sony Electronics to the Internet; that is a great legacy. A multi-talented technologist and an excellent person to work with, I highly recommend.” June 8, 2008, Geoffrey Anderson, Vice President, Advanced Wireless Technology, Sony Electronics